Monday, November 22, 2010

Kiss

I can't forget the first one, how it caught me off guard,
Happened on our second date on our way to the car.
You know the first when everything is new,
And you're waiting on the other one to make the first move.
Then there's one thats the beginning of the start,
The one when I realized you hold  my heart.
The one you gave me to seal the deal,
Right after you told me your love was real.
And then the one you gave me on an angry cheek,
After that argument that lasted nearly a week.
There's the one you gave me after we made up,
On the side of my neck, whispering words of love.
The one you gave me before we said goodbye,
It always hurt to leave you, nearly made me cry.
The ones you gave me on the forehead just to let me know you care,
A shoulder to lean on when I needed you there.
The one in the rain, the one I'll always remember,
And I'll never forget our final one we gave last December
Stared at each other, remembering the things that we'd miss,
Then before we walked away, we sealed the end with a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment