Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Tomorrow that's Never Promised.....

It's amazing how we push things off until tomorrow, a day that is never promised to us. We push off everything: dieting, love, and achieving our goals due to fear of failure, things people may say, or just plain laziness. Then one day we wake up and realize all the time we've wasted putting it off til tomorrow It's terrifying to think that one day I'll wake up and all my goals and dreams will be out of my reach because I was waiting for another date. What's even more terrifying to me is not waking up....dying tomorrow and never doing what I set out to do because I was waiting for a day that was never mine. Death is horrifying. You never know when it's coming, when it will steal your tomorrow, when it will put an end to all of our procrastination. I don't want to leave this earth unfulfilled. I don't want to be on my death be on my death bed and have simple regrets that I didn't go for my dreams, I didn't forgive, or I didn't love the way I should have. I refuse to wait til tomorrow to work for what I want, tell my family and friends I love them, or just LIVE LIFE! Never put off for tomorrow what you can do today. Utilize the talents and gifts that you're blessed with, don't let them go to waste. Make sure your loved ones know that they're loved and appreciated. You never know when your "tomorrow" will be taken from you. 







Grandad,
 I love you, I miss you, and I promise that I'll make you proud. You're forever in my heart, always in my mind, and you'll continue to live through the ones who love you.

Love,
Your Sheboo
R.I.P. Alfred Hill 11/27/10

No comments:

Post a Comment